Subscription Monetization Specialist (Business Development)
DescriptionTo empower the entire subscription industry to grow, we need to communicate in a way that translates our value. The right person for this role will be able to come into our dynamic environment, maintain an insatiable urge to learn, and positively evangelize our mission to generate leads and sales in the center of the SaaS universe.
As a Business Development Representative you’ll be on the front line leading the top and middle of the funnel charge in our growing sales team, specifically focused on moving our leads to first calls, and our first calls to opportunities. If that doesn't make sense, don't worry - our training program is solid and our team is full of people who will make you into a refined selling machine (that won't come off “salesy”).What you’ll be doing:
- Successfully complete SaaS and sales training and be ready to start contacting prospects in the first 3 weeks on the job. Continue to maintain a steep learning curve throughout your entire tenure.
- Be the first voice and relationship builder of ProfitWell to software executives who need our software and help
- Actively identify and prospect into net new accounts, qualify warm sales leads, and open qualified sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with the wider sales team, marketing, and the product team to turn opportunities into deals
- Become a highly skilled user of lead generation and qualifications tools
- Exceed your quota in your second full month
- Work hard to achieve promotion within your first 6-12 months
What we are looking for:
- You have 1-3 years of experience in sales or account management in a rapidly growing SaaS/technology company
- You’re confident telling people who are more experienced or senior than you what they don’t want to hear, but they need to hear to be successful
- You have incredibly strong written and verbal communication skills
- You haven’t met a goal that you have not attained
- You can handle ambiguous and chaotic times with composure and while staying incredibly organized
- Your emotional intelligence is especially high giving you the ability to empathize with customers
- Thinking scalably and in a repeatable fashion is second nature to you
- You realize feedback is a gift, and invite all the constructive criticism that makes you better
- Speech, Debate, or door-to-door selling experience
- Experience blogging and/or persuasive writing
- Experience building your own business (of any kind)
- A background in economics
At ProfitWell, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable amongst a team that’s incredibly focused on their mission to help SaaS companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
- Time when you need it - flexible hours and vacation
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- All the gear you need to be successful
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam
- Opportunity to work with top software brands
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Equity in a thriving company with no outside ownership. We’re 100% team member owned.
- Top-tier medical benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Incredible career development in a fast paced environment
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!