ProfitWell is the leader in subscription monetization and retention. We help companies, from scrappy startups to brand-name enterprises, get the most out of their subscription offerings.
As an AE, you’ll become an expert on the subscription economy across industries and use that knowledge to work through complicated and nuanced consensus sales with the market’s top brands, including Fortune 500 companies.
What you’ll do
- Once our BDR team identifies qualified, prospect client opportunities, you’ll take over the conversation and relationship building
- Serve as expert on our suite of offerings (SaaS products & tech-enabled services), answering client questions on feasibility, methodology, cost, packaging, etc.
- Build rapport and ask digging questions to further qualify client opportunities in the BANT framework to create executive alignment
- Identify stakeholders (Champions, Decision-Makers, Legal, Procurement, Finance, etc.) in the client’s consensus decision making structure and determine best practices for navigating and influencing the conversation
- Work collaboratively with other departments across ProfitWell and external vendors to create Scopes of Work based on client’s immediate and future needs to close the deal
- Travel to client's office for meetings related to closing, project kick off, etc. (5% of role)
This might be a good fit if you
- Are in a role that requires you to know when and how to close, to develop and execute on a joint execution plan, and to create urgency where there may not be urgency organically
- Find excitement in juggling and prioritizing numerous moving parts at once
- Bring prior experience selling to C-suite, VC, or other stakeholder executives at a company, communicating over the phone, email, and in-person
- Understand the complexities of managing the bottom of the sales funnel for consensus, consultative sales
- Know when and how to ask the hard questions of clients and then, know if the hard questions were answered correctly
- Have very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understand the basics of how to interpret data, read charts/graphs, etc.
- Innately embody a mindset that there’s always more to learn, being unafraid of feedback, and knowing when to ask for help
- Are comfortable working in the gray rather than the black and white, and are excited to work autonomously, proactively asking for guidance when needed, and being a self-starter
- Have a background in Tech and/or SaaS sales
You’ll love us because of these essentials
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation
- Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid family leave
- Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
- Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
And other fun stuff…
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
- Dog-friendly office
- In-office games, meditation room, and other amenities to help you decompress while at work
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding and blowing off steam
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. ProfitWell will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with documented disabilities.