The pricing analyst is responsible for supporting the Pricing team at ProfitWell. The main responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst are:
- Communicating with clients via email and conference call
- Creating summary documents for the purposes of client education
- Creating surveys for the purposes of data collection
- Consolidating and analyzing data collected from surveys in Microsoft Excel
- Developing pricing strategy recommendations based on data analysis
Communication: Strong oral and written communication skills are required for the position of pricing analyst. The pricing analyst is responsible for communicating with client partner teams via email and conference call on a regular basis. In addition to communicating with clients, the pricing analyst is expected to communicate honestly and openly with other members of the client services team in the interest of organizing responsibilities and delegating tasks. Communicating with the Price Intelligently Sales Team will be necessary for the purposes of onboarding new clients into the engagement process.
Data Analysis: The pricing analyst is responsible for developing an experimental design that includes survey creation and distribution. Survey data is collected within a proprietary application and fed through proprietary algorithms to produce raw workable data; the analyst is responsible for organizing and consolidating the raw data into client education documents that explain the pricing study findings and their implications.
Client Support: A primary responsibility of the pricing analyst is to ensure that our clients feel supported in their partnership with ProfitWell. The pricing analyst, as an extension of the Pricing team, is responsible for facilitating an environment where our clients feel supported long after the final deliverable has been given to the client. The pricing analyst is expected to work with the Pricing team in matters of answering client questions and supporting clients through price testing and strategic implementation.
- 1-3 years of managing large projects
- 1-2 years of financial analysis high desirable
- Proven effectiveness as a team member (Have you increased capacity? Decreased delivery time? Developed a better process?)
- Skilled at data analysis, reporting, and presentations
- Demonstrated experience in interacting with C-level executives
- A strong conviction in output with at least in SaaS or a related field. Works well in a team (we want missionaries here, not mercenaries) and be prepared to prove this. A knowledge for the technical & data side of software, the current market shifts, and certain nuances that accompany them
- Can take all sorts of feedback, coaching, and criticism while maintaining a strong declaration in their abilities
- Exceptional communication skills including tact and diplomacy
- Proactive in problem solving, comfortable with completing tasks with some level of ambiguity
- Ability to quickly understand and demonstrate technology and business value propositions.
- A sharp focus on your goals
- A powerful work ethic
- Street smarts
- The ability and desire to advance the mission of ProfitWell
At ProfitWell, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable amongst a team that’s incredibly passionate about their mission to help SaaS companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
- Time when you need it - flexible hours and vacation
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- All the gear to help you be successful
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam
- Opportunity to work with top software brands
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Equity in a thriving company with no outside ownership. We’re 100% team member owned.
- Premier medical benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Incredible career development in a rapidly changing environment