Sr. UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a talented, mid-career product designer to join our growing design team.
In this role, you will focus on creating prototypes, wireframes and high fidelity mockups for new features and products spanning our web and mobile apps. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative thinker who is able to collaborate with fellow product designers, product managers, engineers, and end-users to craft exceptional user experiences from start to finish.
Sound like a fit? Please send us your portfolio! It should show strong wireframing and interaction design experience and should demonstrate system-level thinking, attention to detail, and ability to turn complex workflows into delightful experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Prototype user experiences and run usability tests to turn concepts into intuitive and elegant interfaces that will help our customers grow their subscription business
- Create sketches, detailed wireframes, user flows, and high fidelity mockups and effectively communicate them clearly to relevant teams
- Maintain and evolve existing design systems and usability guidelines that deliver a consistent and on-brand experience across all of our digital products
- Capture all states, edge-cases and “unhappy paths” for all projects—both big and small
- Conduct user interviews, customer feedback sessions and other usability studies to generate customer insights for new and existing product features and offerings
- Quickly iterate and develop alternative designs based on feedback from peers or learnings found in user testing, within support channels, and beyond
- Set up experiments and feedback loops to know whether we delivered the results that we planned for
- Help us grow an incredible design culture
What you’ll need:
- A proven track record of crafting solid user interfaces and experiences with the ability to demonstrate clear logic behind your ideas and creative process
- Demonstrated expertise in developing information architecture, interaction models, customer flows, and visual design for web and mobile products
- Mastery in the formal aspects of design including typography, color, and layout
- Experience with taking feedback and translating it into your work through genuine humility and a collaborative attitude
- A creative and scrappy spirit with rigorous attention to detail
- 3-5 years of design experience working professionally as part of a product team
- Experience with data visualization is a plus
At ProfitWell, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable amongst a team that’s incredibly focused on their mission to help SaaS companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
- Time when you need it - flexible hours and vacation
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- All the gear to help you be successful
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam
- Opportunity to work with top software brands
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Equity in a thriving company with no outside ownership. We’re 100% team member owned.
- Premier medical benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Incredible career development in an exciting environment