Social Media Manager
As the leader of our social media efforts you’ll play an important role being the liaison between ProfitWell and our community, building our presence ecosystem by ecosystem across different marketing channels.
What you’ll be doing:
- Owning our social media presence across all relevant channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Concepting and implementing campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Creating and sourcing engaging content (blog posts, images, video) for social media channels. Working alongside our marketing and video teams to help create and distribute content that educates and entertains our audience in manner that supports our marketing goals
- Moderate and report all feedback sourced from our community to the rest of the company
What you need to succeed:
- 2+ years direct marketing experience as a social media manager or similar role
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, forming an ambassador program, creating an event series, writing an email newsletter)
- Hands on experience with B2B social media management
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. engagement on specific posts)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data
- Attention to detail
- Experience leading projects from conception to closure, and have experience leveraging internal resources to get things done
- Prefer working in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with ambiguity. This role requires excellent interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial spirit
- PR or Content Experience
- Speech and Debate Experience
- Event Management Experience
At ProfitWell, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable amongst a team that’s incredibly focused on their mission to help subscription companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
- Time when you need it - flexible hours and vacation
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- All the gear you need to be successful
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam
- Opportunity to work with top software brands
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Equity in a thriving company with no outside ownership. We’re 100% team member owned.
- Top-tier medical benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Incredible career development in a fast paced environment