Pricing Analyst Intern
The Pricing Intern is responsible for supporting the Pricing team at ProfitWell. The pricing team works with executive teams at rapidly growing software companies all over the world to help redefine their go-to-market. This role will act as an extension of the team; the main responsibilities of the pricing intern are:
- Creating summary documents for the purposes of client education
- Assisting the Pricing Analysts with creating surveys for the purposes of data collection
- Preparing presentations for our high level stakeholders, by working with the Pricing Analysts and Client Strategists who run these engagements
- Assisting and developing pricing strategy recommendations based on data analysis
Data Manipulation and Analysis: The most important responsibility of the Pricing Intern is to have impeccable attention to detail. You would need to be extremely proficient in manipulating large data sets, and transposing that data into presentable formats for our clients. After a deliverable is set up, you will have a hand in helping our project teams with extracting key insights in the data, for use in answering our clients most pressing questions.
Client Support: A key responsibility of the pricing intern is to ensure that our clients feel supported in their partnership with ProfitWell. The pricing intern, as an extension of the Pricing team, is responsible for facilitating an environment where our clients feel supported long after the final deliverable has been given to the client under the direction of the Pricing Analysts and Client Strategists. This role will give great real-world experience into working with some of the most challenging technology companies and their stakeholders.
Communication: Strong oral and written communication skills are required for the position of pricing intern. The pricing intern is expected to communicate honestly and openly with other members of the client services team in the interest of organizing responsibilities and delegating tasks. Communicating with the ProfitWell Sales Team may be necessary for the purposes of onboarding new clients into the engagement process.
- Skilled at data analysis, reporting, and presentations
- Proven experience of managing large projects (whether during an internship or during courses in school)
- Proven effectiveness as a team member (Have you been on a time where the outcome was directly tied to your contributions? Do others rely on you as someone who always follows through? Developed a better process?)
- Demonstrated experience in interacting with others on projects
- Works well in a team (we want missionaries here, not mercenaries) and be prepared to prove this. A knowledge for the technical & data side of software, the current market shifts, and certain nuances that accompany them
- Can take all sorts of feedback, coaching, and criticism while maintaining a strong declaration in their abilities
- Exceptional communication skills including tact and diplomacy
- Proactive in problem solving, comfortable with completing tasks with some level of ambiguity
- Ability to quickly understand and demonstrate technology and business value propositions.
- A sharp focus on your goals
- A powerful work ethic and streets smart to accompany this
- The ability and desire to advance the mission of ProfitWell
At ProfitWell, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable amongst a team that’s incredibly focused on their mission to help SaaS companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
- Time when you need it - flexible hours and vacation
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- All the gear you need to be successful
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam
- Opportunity to work with top software brands
- Competitive compensation
- Incredible career development in a fast paced environment