Chief of Staff
ProfitWell is scaling quickly and has aggressive growth plans for 2019. We are looking for a Chief of Staff to join our Operations team. This unique role is an integral part of the organization that will work cross-functionally with everyone in the company and will be responsible for a myriad of tasks ranging from large and highly impactful projects down to daily office requests from all team members. The right person for this role will thrive while juggling multiple projects at once and working with both internal and external stakeholders. You should be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity and working with little to no direction.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assisting the CEO with a variety of high-impact projects to amplify his productivity
- Preparing Board of Directors meeting deck, attending and taking minutes at board meetings
- Working closely with the Operations team including the Head of People Operations and Finance as needed.
- Working directly with, and assisting, the executive team including the CEO and CPO
- Organizing monthly team get togethers (yoga, game nights, trivia/drinks, hikes, etc.)
- General office management including ordering office snacks, facilitating deliveries, helping team member with all forms of daily requests
- Ensuring the entire ProfitWell team is as productive and successful as possible
- Greeting visitors and answering the main line to the office - communicating with and directing to the proper stakeholders.
- Filling gaps where needed, top to bottom, especially if a request doesn’t clearly fall under someone’s role.
- Experience in office management or executive administration, preferred.
- No ego and proven effectiveness as a team member
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Proactive in problem solving, comfortable with completing tasks with some level of ambiguity
- Ability to be trusted with confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to take and give respectively blunt feedback - This is core to everyone in our culture. We’re polite but always open to discussion so we’re all better in the end
- Curiosity and your constantly questioning the “why” in everything.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communication clearly with both internal and external stakeholders.
At ProfitWell, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable amongst a team that’s incredibly passionate about their mission to help SaaS companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
- Time when you need it - flexible hours and vacation
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- All the gear to help you be successful
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam
- Opportunity to work with top software brands
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Equity in a thriving company with no outside ownership. We’re 100% team member owned.
- Premier medical benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Incredible career development in a rapidly changing environment