We are looking for a talented visual designer to join our growing team
You will work on a small design team of 3 and directly with the Director of Design, product team, and marketing team to guide your projects and push your designs forward.
At ProfitWell we believe that design plays an important role in the success of our marketing efforts and our digital product. You'll have the opportunity to work on everything from landing pages for feature launches to full visual rebrandings and site overhauls. If you live and breathe visual design, illustration, and pixel perfection then Price Intelligently is your next move.
For the past few years, ProfitWell has been helping SaaS companies make more money and learn more about their customers through pricing and value monitoring. We do that by collecting, analyzing, and communicating not just data, but actionable insights. We believe that taking a bunch of data and translating it into a bunch of graphs doesn’t really solve the problem. We also believe that focus on one industry helps us win in helping customers and growing our business. We want to solve for these failings of the Business Intelligence industry, empowering everyone to get the most out of SaaS.
Why the team needs you:
- Design is a growing part of our company. In order to differentiate ourselves, we have to solve tough problems. We are looking for a designer who not only has a strong visual design and problem solving ability but also has strong collaborative DNA.
What will help you succeed:
- 2+ years of web and UI design experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in typography, color theory, illustration, gestalt theory to create beautiful and effective layouts
- Ability to take a concept or solve a problem from start to finish through sketches, wireframing, and high-fidelity mockups
- Ability to execute with both quality and speed in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- You can take feedback and translate it into your work
- You have an insatiable desire to push your craft forward through iteration
- Humility and a genuinely collaborative attitude
- BFA or equivalent experience
- Portfolio or link to sample work (can be a Wix or SquareSpace site or anything similar) required.
- After Effects or some motion graphics experience
- Photography experience
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer
At ProfitWell, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable amongst a team that’s incredibly focused on their mission to help SaaS companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
- Time when you need it - flexible hours and vacation
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- All the gear to help you be successful
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam
- Opportunity to work with top software brands
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Equity in a thriving company with no outside ownership. We’re 100% team member owned.
- Premier medical benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Incredible career development in an exciting environment